Thứ Hai, 12 tháng 6, 2017

Bài luận mẫu tiếng Anh: What career would you like to choose after leaving school


Bài mẫu

Today, it is not easy to choose a career. Hundreds of students pass various examinations every year and compete with one another for positions in the various professions which are not so many as there are applicants. I would, however, like to choose teaching as my career.
Teaching is an interesting career for several reasons. As a teacher I can learn many things, especially if I teach to an udder-secondary school. If I teach History or English, for example, I have to read many books to make my teaching lessons more interesting to my pupils. Thus, I can acquire more knowledge of the subjects that I teach than what I can learn from the class text books. It is indeed a fact that a teacher learns a lot from the class text books; but that is hardly enough to make the teacher’s lessons interesting to pupils. A good teacher must therefore read many other books.
Again, as a teacher, I have to speak well so that my pupils will be able to understand my instructions well. In this way I can improve my powers of expression. Even my pronunciation of words will improve to great extent.
Further, as a teacher, I shall have enough leisure to read and prepare for various examinations. It is possible today to sit for many important examinations by studying entirely at home. Thus, I can acquire important qualifications.
Finally, as a teacher I will be respected as an educated person. People will assume that I have certain qualifications and show their regard for me and the opinions that I express. Thus, I shall be able to live a happy.
New words:
1. career (n): nghề nghiệp, sự nghiệp
2. applicant (n): người xin việc
3. upper-secondary school: trường trung học, phổ thông, cấp ba
4. pronunciation (n): sự phát âm, cách phát âm
5. leisure (n): thời gian nhàn rỗi
7. entirely (adv): hoàn toàn, toàn vẹn, trọn vẹn
7. qualification (n): khả năng chuyên môn, trình độ chuyên môn, tiêu chuẩn chuyên môn, văn bằng, học vị
8. respect (v): kính trọng, tôn trọng
9. assume (v): cho rằng, thừa nhận
Tham khảo: 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét