Thứ Bảy, 20 tháng 5, 2017

Các mẫu câu nên hỏi trong lớp học Tiếng Anh

Tham khảo : 

test toeic online free
luyen thi toeic
on thi TOEIC
1. Asking for something: Khi bạn muốn yêu cầu điều gì

Ví dụ:

• Can I have a pen, please?

• Do you have a pen for me?

• May I have a pen, please?

2. Asking about words: Khi bạn muốn hỏi thầy/cô về từ vựng đang học.

Ví dụ:

• What’s “(the word)” in English?

• What does “(the word)” mean?

• How do you say “(the word in your language)” in English? How do you spell “(the word)”?

• How do you pronounce “(the word)”?

• Where’s the stress in “(the word)”?

3. Asking to repeat: Khi bạn muốn yêu cầu thầy cô đọc lại

Ví dụ:

• Could / Can you repeat that, please? hoặc Could / can you say that again, please?

• Pardon me?

4. Apologizing: Xin lỗi

Ví dụ:

• Excuse me, please.

• I’m sorry.

• Sorry about that.

• Sorry I’m late.

5. Asking for help: Yêu cầu giúp đỡ

Ví dụ:

• I don’t understand.

• Can you help me, please?

• Is this right / wrong?

6. Saying Hello and Goodbye: Chào và tạm biệt (Khi thầy/cô vào lớp và khi kết thúc tiết học).

Ví dụ:

• Good morning / afternoon / evening!

• Hello / Hi

• How are you?

• Goodbye

• Have a good weekend / day / evening / time!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét